- This is a 1 year study involving an investigational medication for psoriasis. With a possible extension for up to 5 years.
- Study participants must be at least 18 years old and suffer from chronic moderate to severe plaque psoriasis and must have never been on Humira previously.
- Participants are asked to visit the study centre once a month.
- There is no cost to participate and compensation is available for the travel associated with the study.
- The study is being conducted by Dermatologists who specialize in the assessment of psoriasis.
- Great trial for those who do not have a drug plan as the investigational medication is supplied at no cost to the participants. There is also no placebo group which means every patient in the trial will receive treatment for their psoriasis.
If interested, please contact our Research Coordinator Antonietta Pugliese at 416-633-0001 x4 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.