The first and only hyaluronic acid microdroplet injectable indicated to improve cheek skin smoothness.
Enhance your natural glow—without changing your natural look
SKINVIVE™ by JUVÉDERM®
- is injected as tiny, intradermal microdroplets of hyaluronic acid within the dermis layer, so you won’t see any change in the shape or volume of your face—just healthier looking skin for a lasting glow
- is a modified hyaluronic acid gel that’s injected as intradermal microdroplets below the surface of the skin, increasing hydration to improve cheek smoothness
- patients reported satisfaction with how glowing, hydrated, refreshed, and healthy their skin looked compared to before treatment
- is a skin quality treatment that works beneath the surface to improve cheek smoothness for healthier-looking skin no matter your skin type or tone
- is designed to temporarily increase hydration to improve smoothness and reduce fine lines in the cheeks
SKINVIVE™ helps the skin retain its natural moisture and softness leading to an improvement in the skin smoothness of the cheeks. In clinical studies, patients who were treated with SKINVIVE™ also reported high satisfaction with how glowing, hydrated, refreshed, and healthy their skin looked for up to 9 months.
Ready, set, glow—on your own schedule
On average, a treatment session lasts about 15 minutes. And, with minimal downtime, SKINVIVE™ is do-it-on-your-lunch-break convenient. Some people may need an optional touch-up.
BEFORE & AFTER
*Lasts up to 9 months with optimal treatment. Glow was reported by patients using a validated questionnaire that included satisfaction with how radiant their skin looked. Actual patient. Results may vary.
What to expect during your treatment
- Multiple microdroplet injections—where a tiny amount of product is injected just below the skin—are performed on each cheek by a specialist
- During your appointment, your licensed specialist should explain the procedure and provide after-care directions
- Lidocaine, a common pain reliever (you get it at the dentist), is an ingredient in SKINVIVE™ by JUVÉDERM® to keep you comfortable
- Minimize strenuous exercise, exposure to extensive sun or heat, and alcoholic beverages within the first 24 hours following treatment
FEATURED IN THE NEWS
Toronto Dermatology Centre is located in Toronto, Ontario, and serves men and women in North York, Vaughan, Richmond Hill, York, Aurora, Thornhill, Mississauga, Etobicoke, Scarborough, Pickering, Peterborough, Guelph, Kitchener, Waterloo, Hamilton, Oshawa, Barrie, downtown, midtown, uptown and all of Greater Toronto (GTA).