Dr. Anatoli Freiman is a board-certified Toronto dermatologist specializing in medical, surgical, laser and cosmetic care of the skin. Dr. Freiman completed Honours Physiology undergraduate training & medical school training at McGill University and dermatology residency at the University of Toronto. Dr. Anatoli Freiman further pursued specialized training at the top academic dermatology centres, including New York University, Harvard University, and the world-renowned St. John’s Institute of Dermatology. Dr. Freiman is a Fellow of the Royal College of Physicians & Surgeons of Canada, a Fellow of the American Academy of Dermatology & Dermatologic Surgery, and is a Diplomate of the American Board of Dermatology.
A leader in the field, Dr. Anatoli Freiman is a sought-after media spokesperson, a frequent lecturer at national and international medical conferences, and is an author with over 600 publications, presentations, book and book chapters in dermatology. Dr. Anatoli Freiman regularly educates dermatologists, family physicians, medical trainees, and the public on matters related to the skin, hair and nails. He is a chair of the Canadian Dermatology Association committees and is an expert on many editorial & advisory boards.
Dr. Anatoli Freiman runs a vibrant dermatology practice at the Toronto Dermatology Centre, treating a variety of skin conditions, including skin cancers, warts and mollusca, psoriasis, acne, eczema, rosacea, excessive sweating, rashes, infections, and numerous other skin conditions. Dr. Freiman balances his medical expertise with a cosmetic practice where he is a recognized expert in the use of Botox, fillers (e.g. Juvederm, Restylane, Perlane), chemical peels, microdermabrasion, leg veins sclerotherapy and multiple laser therapies. Welcome to the practice!
- Dermatology Clinical Pocket Guide
- US dermatology residents’ satisfaction with training and mentoring.
- DermNotes: Dermatology Clinical Pocket Guide.
- Dermatologic signs.
- Misnomers in dermatology.
- Dermatology postgraduate training in Canada: CanMEDS competencies.
- National appraisal of dermatology residency training: a Canadian study.
- Surgical excision margins for primary cutaneous melanoma.
- Treatment of mycosis fungoides: overview.
- Skin Cancers. CancerSmart: Wellspring Cancer Support Foundation.
- Impact of melanoma diagnosis on sun-awareness and protection: efficacy of education campaigns in a high-risk population.
- Dermatologic surgery practice and skin cancer treatment in Canada: results of a national survey.
- Leukemia Cutis Presenting with Fingertip Hypertrophy
- You are never too young for skin cancer
- Kindler Syndrome.
- Dental manifestations of dermatologic conditions.
- Apert syndrome.
- Ophthalmologic manifestations of cutaneous conditions.
- Cutaneous effects of smoking.
- Sports dermatology part 1: common dermatoses.
- Sports dermatology part 2: swimming and other aquatic sports.
- Dermatologic emergencies