- Male or females from 12 to 75 years of age with Distal Subungual Onychomycosis (DSO) of at least one of the great toenail(s) affecting 20% to 60% of the target toenail, are needed for this study.
- Qualified individuals must have positive KOH microscopy and culture for dermatophytes in the target toenail, along with the ability of the great toenail to grow (e.g. reports cutting toenails at least monthly).
- Participants will receive investigational topical medication (active study drug) or placebo.
- Study medication and study-related assessments will be provided at no cost.
- Reimbursement for study-related expenses may be provided.
- Study participation will last about 60 weeks and involve about 8 visits to the study centre.
If interested, please contact our Research Coordinator at 416-633-0001 x 4 or e-mail [email protected].