Moderate to Severe Plaque Type Psoriasis: Observational Study
- This is a 5 year observational study
- Psoriasis patients 18 years + with moderate to severe plaque type psoriasis.
- Medication is not supplied as this is an observational study for patients initiating a new form of treatment to treat their psoriasis
- Baseline must be completed within 24 hours of starting recommended treatment.
- Participants are asked to visit the study centre approx once every 6 months, however, there are questionnaires to be completed from home as well.
- There is no cost to participate and compensation is available for the travel associated with the study.
- The study is being conducted by Dermatologists who specialize in the assessment of psoriasis.
- If interested, please contact our Research Coordinator Antonietta Pugliese at 416-633-0001 x4 or e-mail email@example.com.