As more and more of us take to wearing face masks every day, our skin is prone to flare-ups of acne, typically around the mouth and in the areas around the nose. Breakouts that occur after wearing a mask, have become so common that mask acne has been dubbed “maskne” on social media.
Follow the steps below for “maskne” free skin in no time!
Gently removes impurities with its foaming cleansing to clean clogged pores. The ZO Skin Health Gentle Cleanser is perfect for those with very cystic acne and those suffering with rosacea. With its powerful blend of antioxidants, this cleanser protects the skin from the daily elements and harmful effects of daily life.
Designed to promote a clearer and even tone with a smooth complexion. ZO Skin Health Exfoliating Polish enhances product penetration and provides antioxidant protection to give you glowing, fresh skin.
Removes dirt and oil and tackle oil production preventing clogged pores. With 2% salicylic acid, this is a great oil preventative alongside its botanical extracts which calm and soothe skin.
Designed to smooth the skin’s texture, reduce surface oils and provides an instant matte finish. This great product also inhibits inflammation and provides antioxidant protection.
Treats and prevents acne, reduces sebum and calms irritation. It will help to restore hydration and absorbs surface oils and removes debris to help keep the pores clean.
Keep those hands clean!
- Medicinal Ingredients: Isopropyl Alcohol 70% (v/v)
- Non-Medicinal Ingredients: Glyerol, Hydrogen Peroxide, Distilled Water, Mentha Piperita
The IPA used in these two products is USP grade, and a 70% IPA solution will penetrate the cell wall, as well as the entire cell – it then coagulates all proteins, causing the micro-organism to die. The presence of water is a crucial factor in destroying, or inhibiting the growth of pathogenic microorganisms with isopropyl alcohol. Water acts as a catalyst, and plays a key role in denaturing the proteins of vegetative cell membranes. Moisturizing ingredients have also been added to prevent dry skin.
A face mask that you can breathe in, and it’s both “antibacterial” and “reusable”!
- Washable, reusable fabric face mask with Silvadur™ antibacterial protection to guard face, nose and mouth against respiratory droplets and splashes.
- Provides a physical barrier protection against larger respiratory droplets, germ particles, and splashes for the user and the environment
- Silvadur™ antibacterial protection, with the elemental power of silver, is integrated into the fabric