Stratamed is a full contact flexible wound dressing which provides an optimal wound healing environment and abnormal scar prevention. Stratamed is a semi-occlusive, self-drying and transparent gel. When used as directed Stratamed dries to form a protective layer that is gas permeable and waterproof which hydrates and protects compromised skin areas and open wounds from chemical and microbial invasion.
Skin Condition: All Skin Types Skin Type: All Skin Types | Brand:
- Stratamed can be applied to fresh incisions and excisions, open wounds and compromised skin surfaces including those from post laser treatments, chemical peels, dermal abrasion and 1st and 2nd degree burns.
- Stratamed was developed for use on all types of superficial wounds, burns, skin tears and abrasions including those resulting from:
- General and cosmetic surgery
- 1st and 2nd degree burns
- Laser therapy, including tattoo removal
- Chemical peels
- Dermal abrasion
- Acne and other diseases of the skin
Suitable for children and people with sensitive skin.
May be used on infants, during pregnancy and while breastfeeding.
Stratamed gel is transparent, 100 % odor free, and does not contain fragrances, parabens or alcohol.
How To Use Stratamed:
On damaged or broken skin not requiring a secondary dressing (e.g. after skin rejuvenation and resurfacing treatments):
On damaged skin or wounds requiring a secondary dressing (e.g. after surgical incisions/excisions):
*Stratamed 10 g (0.35 oz) is enough to treat a 5–8 cm (2–3 inch) linear incision twice per day for over 90 days.