Stratamark was developed for treatment and prevention of all types of stretch marks, particularly those covering a wide surface area, resulting from pregnancy, adolescent growth spurts, weight gain, or bodybuilding.
Skin Condition: All Skin Types Skin Type: All Skin Types | Brand:
- Stratamark is a novel formulation, specially designed for the prevention and treatment of stretch marks (Striae Distensae). Stratamark is a registered medical device with proven clinical evidence.
- Stratamark is easily applied to all areas of the skin, including exposed and sensitive areas.
- Stratamark was developed to spread easily over large surface areas of the body, making it ideal for use on the buttocks, abdomen, thighs, breasts and back.
- When used as directed, Stratamark dries to form a silicone gel sheet, a protective layer that is gas permeable and waterproof which hydrates and protects your stretch marks, allowing the skin to normalize the collagen synthesis cycle.
- Prevents stretch marks from forming
- Softens and flattens raised and depressed stretch marks
- Reduces redness and discoloration of stretch marks
- Relieves itching and discomfort of stretch marks
- Suitable for pregnant women, breastfeeding mothers, children and people with sensitive skin
- Stratamark is transparent and odorless. It does not contain alcohol, fragrances or parabens and is therefore suitable for pregnant women, breastfeeding mothers, children and people with sensitive skin.
How To Use Stratamark:
(When first using a 20g tube, remove the cap, cut the nozzle tip of the tube and close with the cap after use.)
Stratamark is easy to use – applied just once a day or after each wash.
Step 1: Prepare your skin
Step 2: Apply Stratamark
Step 3: Allow the gel to dry
*If it takes longer to dry, you have probably applied too much. Gently remove any excess gel with a tissue or paper towel and allow the drying process to continue. Remember: a little goes a long way.
Step 4: You are ready to go!
For best results, Stratamark should be in continuous contact with the skin (24 hours a day/7 days a week).