DERMAMELAN – TREATMENT FOR PIGMENTATION
Efficient skin pigmentation treatment against skin blemishes caused by melanin.
Dermamelan reduces and eliminates aquired skin blemishes of melanic origin, increasing skin luminosity and equalising skin tone
The dermamelan pack provides an effective combination of professional treatment and home maintenance cream.
Each pack contains:
- Oil removing solution (Salon Treatment | Cleans and exfoliates the skin initially)
- Dermamelan mask (Salon Treatment | Initial mask)
- Maintenance cream (Home Treatment)
Dermamelan aims to reduce and eliminate skin blemishes of melanic origin.
Application of Dermamelan inhibits the melanogenesis process paralysing melanin production for a long period of time during which corneum stratum flaking plus the action of the macrophagic cells taking the melanin deposits with them.
Reversible inhibition of tyrosinase activity
Inhibition of the tyrosinase is only activated during treatment application. When finished, the enzyme recovers its activity producing new melanin, particularly if there is solar stimulus. Due to this, application of topical depigmentants must be reiterative to obtain results.
Inhibitor action without damaging melanocyte
Under no circumstance does tyrosinase inhibition make the melanocytes disappear, but simply paralyses or stops melanin production, without risk of white blemishes appearing. Dermamelan action causes complementary inhibition of other enzymes involved in the eumelanin production process, like dopa tautomerase, among others.
- Rapid lightening action: Intervening in the advanced stage of melanogenesis.
- For all kinds of skin blemishes of melanic origin: Particularly efficient in reducing localised epidermis blemishes.
- Any season of the year: even in summer, followed by use of total sunblock to guarantee treatment effectiveness
- Good tolerance, all skin phototypes: All Dermamelan formulas have been rigorously prepared to guarantee maximum tolerance. Apt for all phototypes and cases.
- Proven efficiency: Numerous “in vivo” and “in vitro” tests performed.
- Lightening and luminosity: It contains embelishing agents which equalise skin tone giving it luminosity.
For more information on both of these terrific treatments, contact your medical esthetician at Toronto Dermatology Centre for a complimentary consultation. Call: 416-633-0001 ext. 2, or email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.