The CoolSculpting procedure is the world’s #1 non-invasive fat-reduction procedure.
Toronto Dermatology Centre is a CoolSculpting certified practice in Toronto, ON. CoolSculpting is an innovative way to contour your body by freezing unwanted fat away with no surgery or downtime. This one-of-a-kind procedure has gained popularity all over the world, with over 2 million treatments performed.
>How does CoolSculpting work?
CoolSculpting technology safely delivers precisely controlled cooling to gently and effectively target the fat cells underneath the skin. The treated fat cells are crystallized (frozen), then die. Over time, your body naturally processes the fat and eliminates these dead cells, leaving a more sculpted you.
The CoolSculpting fat freezing procedure is FDA-cleared and contours the body by safely and effectively freezing away unwanted fat for good without surgery or downtime.
For treatment, the device is positioned on your body and controlled cooling is applied. There is no discomfort during your procedure. The CoolSculpting fat freezing procedure is completely non-surgical, so you can typically return to normal activities immediately.
You can reduce fat on multiple areas of your body with the CoolSculpting procedure, and additional sessions may further enhance your results. Our medical estheticians will help you create an individualized treatment plan tailored just for you.
In the weeks and months to follow, your body naturally processes and eliminates the treated fat cells. Once the fat cells are gone, they’re gone for good.
How the CoolSculpting procedure freezes fat cells?
- Many of us have stubborn fat despite diet and exercise.
- CoolSculpting technology uses controlled cooling (Cryolipolysis) to target and kill only these fat cells.
- In the weeks to follow, these fat cells are naturally eliminated from the body.
- Treated fat cells, once eliminated from the body, are gone for good.
The difference between fat reduction and weight loss
- It’s a common misconception that weight loss and fat reduction are the same things. They’re not.
- When we lose weight, our fat cells become smaller, but the number of fat cells remains the same. When we gain weight, those fat cells become larger again.
- However, the CoolSculpting procedure actually reduces the number of fat cells in the treated areas. Obviously, fat cells that are no longer there can’t get bigger.
- With the CoolSculpting procedure, once treated fat cells are eliminated, they are gone for good.
BEFORE & AFTER TREATMENT OF THE ABDOMEN
BEFORE & AFTER TREATMENT OF THE BACK
Before & After treatment of the hip (single side treatment)
Before & After treatment of the chin
*Results may vary from person to person.
Check out these videos about how CoolSculpting works
Before and After Photo Disclaimer:
With all before and after images are shown on the site, no claims are made that results are guaranteed to be exactly the same. Results will vary by individual patient and no guarantees are made. Images of actual patients are shown for informational purposes
Toronto Dermatology Centre is located in Toronto, Ontario, and serves men and women in North York, Vaughan, Richmond Hill, York, Aurora, Thornhill, Mississauga, Scarborough, Brampton, Etobicoke, Pickering, Peterborough, Guelph, Kitchener, Oakville, Barrie and all of Greater Toronto (GTA).